Homemade Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

byang05

Culinary Explorer
homemade-red-velvet-chocolate-chip-cookies-jpeg.2173
Introducing my latest baking triumph: Homemade Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies! 🍪✨ After many attempts, I've finally cracked the code to create these delectable treats. Join me on this journey as I share my recipe and the joy of unlocking my baking prowess!

Ingredients:

120 grams red velvet pancake mix
56 grams unsalted butter, softened
1 large egg
5 milliliters vanilla extract
60 grams chocolate chips

Procedure:
  • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
  • In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and red velvet pancake mix until well combined.
  • Add the egg and vanilla extract to the mixture, and continue to mix until smooth.
  • If using chocolate chips, fold them into the cookie dough until evenly distributed.
  • Scoop tablespoon-sized portions of dough and roll them into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
  • Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
  • Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are set and slightly firm.
  • Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.

Thanks for joining me on this baking adventure! I hope you enjoy baking and indulging in these delightful Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as I did. Happy baking! 🍪✨

Attachments

• Homemade Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies.jpeg
    Homemade Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 105
homemade-red-velvet-chocolate-chip-cookies-jpeg.2173
Introducing my latest baking triumph: Homemade Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies! 🍪✨ After many attempts, I've finally cracked the code to create these delectable treats. Join me on this journey as I share my recipe and the joy of unlocking my baking prowess!

Ingredients:

120 grams red velvet pancake mix
56 grams unsalted butter, softened
1 large egg
5 milliliters vanilla extract
60 grams chocolate chips

Procedure:
  • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
  • In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and red velvet pancake mix until well combined.
  • Add the egg and vanilla extract to the mixture, and continue to mix until smooth.
  • If using chocolate chips, fold them into the cookie dough until evenly distributed.
  • Scoop tablespoon-sized portions of dough and roll them into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
  • Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
  • Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are set and slightly firm.
  • Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.

Thanks for joining me on this baking adventure! I hope you enjoy baking and indulging in these delightful Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as I did. Happy baking! 🍪✨
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Homemade Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies sound absolutely delicious. I love the combination of rich red velvet flavor with the sweetness of chocolate chips. Plus, they're perfect for adding a festive touch to any occasion, especially with that vibrant red color. Can't wait to bake up a batch of these cookies and enjoy them with a glass of milk!

Back