Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hello guys, Let me share one of my favorite Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. 🍽️✨
Get ready to elevate your dinner game with this irresistible recipe!
1200×630
70.1 kB

glazed salmon.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets, skin-on or skinless, about 6 ounces (170g) each
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger (optional)
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • Sliced green onions, for garnish (optional)
  • Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with oil.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, lemon juice, and grated ginger (if using) to make the glaze. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, skin-side down if using skin-on fillets. Brush the glaze generously over each fillet, coating them evenly.
  4. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
  5. Once cooked, remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
  6. Garnish the salmon with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired, for added flavor and presentation.
  7. Then serve it.
Enjoy the irresistible combination of sweet and savory flavors in this Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon – a surefire hit for any mealtime occasion!

Hey folks, that salmon recipe sounds fantastic! I'm usually more of a meat person, but I might have to give it a try sometime. Thanks for sharing!

Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon—a dish that's as elegant as it is delicious! 🍯🐟 There's just something so irresistible about the combination of sweet honey and savory garlic, perfectly caramelized on tender salmon fillets. I've had the pleasure of indulging in this dish on special occasions and weeknight dinners alike, and it never fails to impress.

Hello guys, Let me share one of my favorite Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. 🍽️✨
Get ready to elevate your dinner game with this irresistible recipe!
1200×630
70.1 kB

View attachment 258
Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets, skin-on or skinless, about 6 ounces (170g) each
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger (optional)
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • Sliced green onions, for garnish (optional)
  • Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with oil.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, lemon juice, and grated ginger (if using) to make the glaze. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, skin-side down if using skin-on fillets. Brush the glaze generously over each fillet, coating them evenly.
  4. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
  5. Once cooked, remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
  6. Garnish the salmon with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired, for added flavor and presentation.
  7. Then serve it.
Enjoy the irresistible combination of sweet and savory flavors in this Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon – a surefire hit for any mealtime occasion!
Wow, this is so👌 I'll try this later on since my grandma loves salmon, She will love it for sure. Thanks for this one.🤗

Back