Honeydew Sago Recipe

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hi melon lovers, today it is time to introduce you to a new recipe – honeydew sago – a trendy and tasty dessert containing fresh honeydew and coconut milk added to the boiled tapioca. This dessert is widely popular for numerous Asian countries because of its unique taste and characteristics; it is very light, perfect for summer, and the best thing, it is quite easy to prepare! 😋🤤🍈
Honeydew Sago Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 small honeydew
  • 1 can (400 g) coconut milk
  • 50 g granulated sugar
  • 200 g tapioca pearls

Instructions:
  1. Cut the honeydew in half. Use a melon baller to scoop out balls from one half and set aside. Cut the other half into chunks and blend with coconut milk and sugar until smooth. Chill the blended mixture in the fridge.
  2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add tapioca pearls, stirring to prevent clumping, and boil uncovered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for another 10 minutes until translucent.
  3. Drain and rinse the tapioca pearls with cold water. Add them to the chilled honeydew mixture and stir.
  4. Serve cold, topped with honeydew balls. Add ice cubes if desired.

Enjoy your honeydew sago this warmth season!

Thank you for sharing your Honeydew Sago recipe! 🍈💫 It sounds like a refreshing and delightful dessert, perfect for cooling off on a hot day. I appreciate you sharing your take on this classic Asian dessert. I'm eager to try it out and enjoy the combination of sweet honeydew and chewy sago pearls. Do you have any tips for selecting the ripest honeydew melon for this recipe? Looking forward to giving it a try and indulging in a taste of summer! 🌞🥄

Hi melon lovers, today it is time to introduce you to a new recipe – honeydew sago – a trendy and tasty dessert containing fresh honeydew and coconut milk added to the boiled tapioca. This dessert is widely popular for numerous Asian countries because of its unique taste and characteristics; it is very light, perfect for summer, and the best thing, it is quite easy to prepare! 😋🤤🍈
1024×1536
138 kB

View attachment 3647
Ingredients:
  • 1 small honeydew
  • 1 can (400 g) coconut milk
  • 50 g granulated sugar
  • 200 g tapioca pearls

Instructions:
  1. Cut the honeydew in half. Use a melon baller to scoop out balls from one half and set aside. Cut the other half into chunks and blend with coconut milk and sugar until smooth. Chill the blended mixture in the fridge.
  2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add tapioca pearls, stirring to prevent clumping, and boil uncovered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for another 10 minutes until translucent.
  3. Drain and rinse the tapioca pearls with cold water. Add them to the chilled honeydew mixture and stir.
  4. Serve cold, topped with honeydew balls. Add ice cubes if desired.

Enjoy your honeydew sago this warmth season!
This honeydew sago recipe looks so refreshing and delicious! Has anyone tried adding a splash of coconut milk for extra creaminess? Can't wait to try this out on a hot day! 🍈🥥🍨

This honeydew sago recipe looks so refreshing and delicious! Has anyone tried adding a splash of coconut milk for extra creaminess? Can't wait to try this out on a hot day! 🍈🥥🍨
Hey, that sounds like a delicious twist! I haven't tried coconut milk in this recipe, but it sounds like it would give it an awesome creaminess. Let me know how it turns out! 🌟

Just whipped up a batch of Honeydew Sago – creamy, refreshing, and bursting with the delicate flavor of honeydew melon!

Thank you for sharing your Honeydew Sago recipe! 🍈💫 It sounds like a refreshing and delightful dessert, perfect for cooling off on a hot day. I appreciate you sharing your take on this classic Asian dessert. I'm eager to try it out and enjoy the combination of sweet honeydew and chewy sago pearls. Do you have any tips for selecting the ripest honeydew melon for this recipe? Looking forward to giving it a try and indulging in a taste of summer! 🌞🥄
Hey there! Thanks for the love! 🥰🍈 Selecting the ripest honeydew is all about that sweet smell and slight softness when you press gently. Enjoy making it and soaking up the sunny vibes! ☀️

Just whipped up a batch of Honeydew Sago – creamy, refreshing, and bursting with the delicate flavor of honeydew melon!

Sounds awesome! 🍈🥥 Love how creamy and refreshing it turned out, really hits the spot! Thanks for sharing the recipe, it was spot on!

Back