How can I make teriyaki beef super tender?

Sneaky2021

Novice Foodie
I'm trying to perfect my teriyaki beef, but I can't seem to get it as tender as I'd like. 😅 What's the secret to making it melt-in-your-mouth delicious? Should I marinate it longer, cook it differently, or maybe there's a special ingredient? I'd love to hear your tips! 🍴👩‍🍳

To make your teriyaki beef melt-in-your-mouth tender, marinating is key! Try letting it soak for at least a few hours, or even overnight, to really soak up those flavors. Cooking it on a lower heat for a longer time can also help break down the fibers, making it more tender. Additionally, using a little bit of baking soda in your marinade can help soften the meat, giving you that delicious texture you’re after. Enjoy your cooking! 🍴👩‍🍳🥩✨

For super tender teriyaki beef, marinate it in a flavorful teriyaki sauce overnight, then cook it over high heat until browned and sear the edges before reducing heat and simmering until cooked through. 🥩🔥

Marinate the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, then cook it low and slow or use a pressure cooker for the best tenderness! 🍖🥢

Back