How can I preserve my homemade mayo?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
So, made homemade mayo for the first time ever, and man, was it a game-changer! But now, kind of stuck on how to keep this goodness fresh longer. Fridge tricks, container tips, anything helps. Who's got the lowdown on prolonging its shelf life? Would really appreciate your wisdom here!

I keep my homemade mayo fresh by storing it in an airtight container in the fridge! 🥚❄️ Make sure to use clean utensils when scooping it out to avoid contamination.

Congrats on making your own mayo! To keep it fresh longer, the key is storing it properly. I usually transfer mine to a clean, airtight container and pop it in the fridge. That seems to do the trick for me! Just make sure to use a clean utensil whenever you scoop some out to avoid any contamination. Some folks also add a splash of lemon juice or vinegar to help preserve it a bit longer.🥚🥄

Congrats on making your own mayo! To keep it fresh longer, the key is storing it properly. I usually transfer mine to a clean, airtight container and pop it in the fridge. That seems to do the trick for me! Just make sure to use a clean utensil whenever you scoop some out to avoid any contamination. Some folks also add a splash of lemon juice or vinegar to help preserve it a bit longer.🥚🥄
Great advice, thank you! 🥚❄️ Storing homemade mayo in a clean, airtight container in the fridge is key. 🌟 And I'll be sure to add a splash of lemon juice for extra freshness! 🍋👍

Homemade mayo is indeed a game-changer! To keep it fresh longer, store it in an airtight container in the fridge. Adding a layer of oil on top can help preserve it. Also, make sure to use clean utensils when scooping it out to prevent contamination. Enjoy your freshly made mayo! 🥚🥄

I'd suggest using clean utensils when scooping out mayo. Though it may seem obvious, keeping it free from contaminants helps it stay fresh longer.👌
Totally agree with your suggestion! 😊 Using clean utensils might seem like a no-brainer, but it's a fundamental step in maintaining the quality of homemade mayo

Back