How can I tell if my turkey pot pie is perfectly cooked?

Kath_

Tasty Apprentice
How do you know when a turkey pot pie is fully cooked? I want to make sure it's perfect inside without burning it. Thanks for the help! 🔥🍽️

You'll know your turkey pot pie is fully cooked when the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling. For extra assurance, check that the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Enjoy your perfectly baked pot pie! 🔥🍽️

Hi. You can check the Internal temperature. It needs to reach 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots.☺️

How do you know when a turkey pot pie is fully cooked? I want to make sure it's perfect inside without burning it. Thanks for the help! 🔥🍽️
To determine if your turkey pot pie is perfectly cooked, check that the crust is golden brown and crisp, and ensure that the filling is hot and bubbly. Insert a knife or a food thermometer into the center; the internal temperature should reach at least 165°F (74°C) to ensure it is cooked through. The vegetables should be tender, and the gravy should be thick and not watery. If all these elements are met, your turkey pot pie is perfectly cooked. Make sure to add this tip next time when you cook turkey. ;):):)

Back