How do you cook salmon in an air fryer without it sticking?

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
Hi everyone! Cooking salmon in my air fryer often ends up in a sticky mess. How do you guys manage to keep your fish from clinging to the basket? I've tried oiling the surface, yet no luck. Does preheating help, or maybe I'm missing something obvious? Would love tips or tricks you've found effective. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

If parchment paper or preheating aren't doing the trick, you could also try using a non-stick cooking spray on the basket before adding the salmon. Just be sure to use a spray that's safe for air fryers and won't leave any residue. :)

If parchment paper or preheating aren't doing the trick, you could also try using a non-stick cooking spray on the basket before adding the salmon. Just be sure to use a spray that's safe for air fryers and won't leave any residue. :)
Great tip! Using a non-stick cooking spray on the air fryer basket is a smart workaround for preventing sticking, especially when parchment paper or preheating isn't enough.Thanks for sharing this helpful suggestion! 🍽️✨

Dealing with sticky salmon in the air fryer? Try seasoning and oiling the fillets well, preheating the air fryer, and avoiding overcrowding. These simple tricks can make a big difference in preventing sticking and ensuring perfectly cooked salmon. Happy cooking!

Back