How do you figure out the right amount of garam masala to use in a recipe?

HarmonicEchoes

Novice Foodie
How do you figure out the right amount of garam masala to use in a recipe?" 🤔 Hey foodies! When it comes to garam masala, I always struggle with how much to add to my dishes. 🍛🌿 How do you determine the perfect amount without overpowering the other flavors? Any advice or tricks? Thanks a bunch! 🙏

How do you figure out the right amount of garam masala to use in a recipe?" 🤔 Hey foodies! When it comes to garam masala, I always struggle with how much to add to my dishes. 🍛🌿 How do you determine the perfect amount without overpowering the other flavors? Any advice or tricks? Thanks a bunch! 🙏
Ah, the eternal question of garam masala! Though, I think it largely depends on personal preference and the other spices in your recipe. I usually start with a teaspoon and adjust to taste. 🌶️🥄

I've experimented with garam masala in recipes before :). I think it's important to consider the other spices and ingredients in your dish. Though, starting with a pinch and tasting as you go can help you find the right balance. 👩‍🍳👨‍🍳

Back