How do you guys cook cabbage steaks?

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! I've been hearing a lot about cabbage steaks lately, and I'm super curious to know how you all cook them! 🥬💡 Do you roast them in the oven or maybe grill them? Any special seasonings or techniques? I'd love to hear your tasty tips!

I grill my cabbage steaks with olive oil, salt, and pepper—it really brings out the flavor! 💡 The advice I got was to cook them until they're tender with a bit of char for extra taste. Have you tried it this way?

Hey there! I've been hearing a lot about cabbage steaks lately, and I'm super curious to know how you all cook them! 🥬💡 Do you roast them in the oven or maybe grill them? Any special seasonings or techniques? I'd love to hear your tasty tips!
I like to roast them with garlic, olive oil, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for a savory twist!

I think cabbage steaks are delicious! 😋 Though I find that roasting them brings out a nice caramelized flavor.

Cabbage steaks are a delicious and simple dish to prepare. To roast them, preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and slice a head of cabbage into 1-inch thick steaks. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika before roasting for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway. For grilling, preheat your grill to medium, brush the cabbage slices with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and a splash of lemon juice. Grill each side for about 5-7 minutes until tender. You can enhance the flavor by adding cheese, fresh herbs, or red pepper flakes for a spicy kick. Enjoy your tasty cabbage steaks! also visit for more information. https://spurmenu.co.za/spur-steaks-menu/

Back