How do you eat steak fajitas?

Lego

Culinary Explorer
Hello foodies! 🌮 I'm looking for the best ways to indulge in steak fajitas.🤔 Do you wrap them up in warm tortillas with sour cream or a sprinkle of cheese? Or maybe you prefer to pile them high on a bed of crisp lettuce for a low-carb option. I'm curious about how you eat your steak fajitas. Do you have any secret tips or unconventional methods you swear by?🌯🔥

Hello foodies! 🌮 I'm looking for the best ways to indulge in steak fajitas.🤔 Do you wrap them up in warm tortillas with sour cream or a sprinkle of cheese? Or maybe you prefer to pile them high on a bed of crisp lettuce for a low-carb option. I'm curious about how you eat your steak fajitas. Do you have any secret tips or unconventional methods you swear by?🌯🔥
I think serving steak fajitas alongside rice and beans, or a fresh salad, completes the meal and provides a balanced plate. 🥗🍚

Steak fajitas offer endless customization options, from serving in tortillas or over rice to creating a loaded nacho or indulgent fajita bowl. Skip the tortillas for a low-carb option 🌮🍲🍳.

Back