Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! Hungry for some Tex-Mex goodness? 🌮🥩 Step into the delicious world of Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas! 😋🔥 With juicy marinated steak, charred peppers, and onions, all snugly wrapped in warm tortillas, it's a flavor explosion! 🌶️🔥 Get your grill ready for a fiesta of flavors! 🎉

Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas (1).jpg

Ingredients:Marinade:

• 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup lime juice
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tsp ground cumin
  • 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 lbs skirt steak, trimmed and cut
For Fajitas:

• 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 white or yellow onion, sliced
  • 12 to 16 tortillas, warmed
  • Guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa (optional)
Directions:

1. Combine marinade ingredients, set aside 1/2 cup for veggies.
  2. Marinate steak for 3-10 hours.
  3. Toss peppers and onion with reserved marinade.
  4. Grill steak until desired doneness, rest for 10-15 mins.
  5. Grill veggies until charred and softened.
  6. Slice steak and serve with veggies, tortillas, and toppings.
Notes: Skirt steak can be substituted with hanger or sirloin flap. Flank steak also works well. For homemade chili powder, use equal parts ancho and guajillo chiles.

Fire up the grill and let's get cooking! 🍴🔥 Trust me, your taste buds are in for a treat with these Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas. 😋🌮 Say hello to flavor town and bid farewell to hunger! 👋 What are you waiting for? try it now!

The juicy marinated steak, charred peppers, and onions all wrapped up in warm tortillas will have your taste buds doing the cha-cha 🕺🏻🍖🌯. I can't wait to add some of my favorite toppings for a fiesta! 😋

The juicy marinated steak, charred peppers, and onions all wrapped up in warm tortillas will have your taste buds doing the cha-cha 🕺🏻🍖🌯. I can't wait to add some of my favorite toppings for a fiesta! 😋
Thank you so much for your delightful comment! 🙏 Your description of those steak tacos has my mouth watering. 🌮🤤 I love the idea of adding charred peppers and onions – it sounds like a flavor explosion! Can't wait to give it a try and host my own fiesta! 🎉🥳

Hello everyone! Hungry for some Tex-Mex goodness? 🌮🥩 Step into the delicious world of Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas! 😋🔥 With juicy marinated steak, charred peppers, and onions, all snugly wrapped in warm tortillas, it's a flavor explosion! 🌶️🔥 Get your grill ready for a fiesta of flavors! 🎉

View attachment 1865

Ingredients:Marinade:

• 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup lime juice
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tsp ground cumin
  • 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 lbs skirt steak, trimmed and cut
For Fajitas:

• 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 white or yellow onion, sliced
  • 12 to 16 tortillas, warmed
  • Guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa (optional)
Directions:

1. Combine marinade ingredients, set aside 1/2 cup for veggies.
  2. Marinate steak for 3-10 hours.
  3. Toss peppers and onion with reserved marinade.
  4. Grill steak until desired doneness, rest for 10-15 mins.
  5. Grill veggies until charred and softened.
  6. Slice steak and serve with veggies, tortillas, and toppings.
Notes: Skirt steak can be substituted with hanger or sirloin flap. Flank steak also works well. For homemade chili powder, use equal parts ancho and guajillo chiles.

Fire up the grill and let's get cooking! 🍴🔥 Trust me, your taste buds are in for a treat with these Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas. 😋🌮 Say hello to flavor town and bid farewell to hunger! 👋 What are you waiting for? try it now!
Thanks for sharing the Grilled Skirt Steak Fajitas recipe! It sounds like a delicious and satisfying dish, perfect for enjoying tender grilled steak with flavorful peppers and onions, wrapped in warm tortillas. Can't wait to make this tasty and versatile meal for a flavorful dinner. 🥩🌶️🌮

Thank you so much for your delightful comment! 🙏 Your description of those steak tacos has my mouth watering. 🌮🤤 I love the idea of adding charred peppers and onions – it sounds like a flavor explosion! Can't wait to give it a try and host my own fiesta! 🎉🥳
LEZZZZGOOOO!

Back