How do you keep crepes soft? 🤔

Pumpkin2022

Novice Foodie
Forum foodies! I've been wrestling with keeping crepes soft after cooking. You know, ensuring they don't turn into rubbery discs of disappointment. I've tried covering them with a damp cloth, but that only gets me so far. Got any wizardry or secret tips up your sleeves? Thanks very muchos! 🤗

The struggle is real!! Keeping crepes soft can be tricky ..I find stacking them with a piece of parchment paper between each one helps the most ..That way, they steam themselves a bit and stay nice and pliable 💯

Forum foodies! I've been wrestling with keeping crepes soft after cooking. You know, ensuring they don't turn into rubbery discs of disappointment. I've tried covering them with a damp cloth, but that only gets me so far. Got any wizardry or secret tips up your sleeves? Thanks very muchos! 64×64 png
4.8 kB🤗
Adding milk to the batter and cooking on low heat might solve your problem. Have you tried those techniques yet? If not, give them a go and see if they make a difference! Also, do you have any other tips for keeping crepes soft? 🥞

Back