How do you keep your salads fresh and crisp for longer?

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
How does everyone keep their salads fresh and appealing for longer? I find my salads lose their appeal too quickly. If you have any tried and true techniques or hacks to keep them crisp and fresh, please share. I'm excited to learn from you all! 🍃🕒

How does everyone keep their salads fresh and appealing for longer? I find my salads lose their appeal too quickly. If you have any tried and true techniques or hacks to keep them crisp and fresh, please share. I'm excited to learn from you all! 🍃🕒
My advice is to use a salad spinner to get rid of excess moisture from your veggies. It helps them stay crisp longer. 💧

My advice is to use a salad spinner to get rid of excess moisture from your veggies. It helps them stay crisp longer. 💧
Fresh salads are a must for any meal! 🌿 I think sealing washed and dried salad greens in an airtight container with a paper towel at the bottom can help absorb moisture and extend crispness. Though, I might add crunchy toppings like nuts or seeds just before serving to maintain texture! 🥜

Fresh salads are a must for any meal! 🌿 I think sealing washed and dried salad greens in an airtight container with a paper towel at the bottom can help absorb moisture and extend crispness. Though, I might add crunchy toppings like nuts or seeds just before serving to maintain texture! 🥜
Your method is spot on! 😊 Keeping your greens in an airtight container with a paper towel helps keep them crisp by absorbing excess moisture. Adding crunchy toppings just before serving ensures they stay delightfully crunchy.

Back