How do you know when pumpkin pie is done baking?

Bellenjay

Novice Foodie
Good day foodies! to determine if your pumpkin pie is baked you can check the crust, and see if it's golden brown in that way you can determine if it's baked. You can also try the jiggle test by simply shaking the pie plate. Or just follow the time and temperature needed to bake a pumpkin pie.

When I'm baking pumpkin pie, I rely on a few key signs to know it's ready. The crust should be golden brown, the edges set, and the center slightly wobbly. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out mostly clean with just a few crumbs clinging to it. That's when I know it's perfectly baked and ready to be devoured!

When I'm baking pumpkin pie, I rely on a few key signs to know it's ready. The crust should be golden brown, the edges set, and the center slightly wobbly. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out mostly clean with just a few crumbs clinging to it. That's when I know it's perfectly baked and ready to be devoured!
Your method for checking the doneness of pumpkin pie is spot on. A golden crust, set edges, and a slightly jiggly center are the perfect indicators. And using a toothpick to test for that ideal texture inside is a clever trick. Thanks for sharing your foolproof approach!

Back