How do you moisten leftover tuna casserole?

Dawn

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌟 So, I've got this leftover tuna casserole sitting in my fridge, and it's kind of dry. 😕 I'm looking for some creative ways to bring back that juicy goodness without making it soggy. Got any cool tricks or secret ingredients up your sleeve? Would really appreciate your insights! 🍴

Hey there! One trick I like is to add a splash of chicken or vegetable broth when reheating the casserole. It helps keep things moist and adds a bit of flavor! Another option is to mix in a dollop of sour cream or mayonnaise before reheating—it adds richness and helps prevent dryness. Hope that helps! Enjoy your leftovers! 😊

Adding a bit of chicken broth before reheating works wonders... Keeps it moist and flavorful! Just sprinkle some on and microwave... it’ll be perfect! 🍲✨

Adding a bit of chicken broth before reheating works wonders... Keeps it moist and flavorful! Just sprinkle some on and microwave... it’ll be perfect! 🍲✨
You're a lifesaver! Chicken broth is my go-to for reviving leftover casserole too. It adds moisture without getting mushy. Thanks for the tip!

Back