How do you tenderize pork loin chops?

Kath_

Culinary Explorer
Helloo! 🍴 I'm wondering on how do you tenderize pork loin chops. I've tried a few methods but haven't found the perfect one yet. Maybe you have a special marinade or a clever cooking technique? Any tips or tricks you've got up your sleeve? I'm all ears! 🐷

There are two ways I tackle pork loin chops! ✌️ A marinade, Italian dressing or lemon juice for 30 minutes works wonders for juicy, flavorful chops 🍋 But, if you're short on time, pounding them out thin with a meat mallet makes them cook faster and super tender 🔨 Can't go wrong either way! 😉

There are two ways I tackle pork loin chops! ✌️ A marinade, Italian dressing or lemon juice for 30 minutes works wonders for juicy, flavorful chops 🍋 But, if you're short on time, pounding them out thin with a meat mallet makes them cook faster and super tender 🔨 Can't go wrong either way! 64×64 png
2.2 kB😉
I've tried both methods with pork loin chops, and they're both legit! 💯 Marinating them in Italian dressing or lemon juice is 🔥 for flavor, but when I'm in a rush, I just pound them thin with a mallet for quick, tender chops. 🥩

One trick is to give them a good ol' pounding with a meat mallet to break down the muscle fibers and make them more tender. Another option is to marinate them in a mixture of acidic ingredients like vinegar, citrus juice, or yogurt, which can help tenderize the meat. Experiment with different marinades and cooking methods until you find the perfect combo that suits your taste buds! 🥩🔨

Marinating the pork loin chops in a mixture of acidic ingredients like vinegar, lemon juice, or yogurt can also help tenderize them. Just let them soak for a few hours or overnight in the fridge! 🍋

Back