How do you store pigs in a blanket?

yunggunna

Culinary Explorer
Hi foodies! I just made pigs in a blanket, but I'm troubled on how to store pigs in a blanket. I wanna figure out the best way to keep these savory treats fresh. Should I pop them in the fridge or freeze them? 🤔 Any tips for me? Let's talk about it. 🐷🌭

Hi foodies! I just made pigs in a blanket, but I'm troubled on how to store pigs in a blanket. I wanna figure out the best way to keep these savory treats fresh. Should I pop them in the fridge or freeze them? 🤔 Any tips for me? Let's talk about it. 🐷🌭
Storing pigs in a blanket is easy!( • ̀ω•́ )✧ Keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a few days. 🌡️ For longer storage, freeze them on a baking sheet before transferring to a freezer-safe bag or container. 🫙☃ Reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to enjoy. ♨️ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Allow them to cool completely if they're freshly made. Then, place them in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag. You can store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. If you want to keep them for longer, they can be frozen for up to 1-2 months. When reheating, you can either microwave them for a quick warm-up or reheat them in the oven for a crispier texture. Enjoy your delicious pigs in a blanket whenever you're ready to indulge! 🐷🥐

Back