How do you use reusable baking sheets?

yunggunna

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!!!!! 👋 I recently bought some reusable baking sheets (new find). I wanna try using these, but I'm a bit clueless on how to make the most out of it. Have you ever experimented on these before?

I'd love to hear your tips. 🥐 Thanks in advance.

I've found that reusable baking sheets are great for more than just baking! 🍳🥦 I use them as liners for roasting veggies or even as a surface for rolling out dough.

I've found that reusable baking sheets are great for more than just baking! 🍳🥦 I use them as liners for roasting veggies or even as a surface for rolling out dough.
Hey! I totally agree – reusable baking sheets are such useful kitchen essentials. Using them for roasting veggies is such amazing, isn't it? And rolling out dough on them? Genius! It's awesome to find new ways to make the most out of kitchen tools. Keep those creative ideas coming;)

Using reusable baking sheets is a breeze: just place them on your baking pan, arrange your treats, bake, clean with soap or in the dishwasher, and store flat or rolled up. Enjoy non-stick baking with less waste! 🍪🌱

Sometimes I get creative and use them as a surface for rolling out dough for pastries 🥐. They provide a non-stick surface and make cleanup easier than flouring a countertop!

Back