How long are hard boiled eggs good for? 🥚🥚

Cookie2122

Novice Foodie
Hey all, how long do you reckon hard-boiled eggs stay fresh? 🤔I read they're good for about a week in the fridge, but that's only if you keep them in their shell. Curious about your experiences or any tips for ensuring they last while still tasting great. What do you think?🤔🤔

I usually store my hard-boiled eggs in the fridge, and they stay fresh for around a week. To keep them tasting great, I recommend storing them in their shell and adding a pinch of salt to the water while boiling. This method has worked well for me. 🥚🥚🥚

Hey all, how long do you reckon hard-boiled eggs stay fresh? 🤔I read they're good for about a week in the fridge, but that's only if you keep them in their shell. Curious about your experiences or any tips for ensuring they last while still tasting great. What do you think?🤔🤔
In my experience, hard-boiled eggs can stay fresh for up to a week in the fridge if you keep them in their shell. Once peeled, they’re best consumed within a couple of days to maintain their flavor and texture. To keep them tasting great, store peeled eggs in a sealed container with a damp paper towel to prevent them from drying out. I hope this tips would help you. 🫶:)

Hard boiled eggs last about a week in the fridge. I think they're best if eaten sooner rather than later though. 😊

Hard-cooked eggs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to seven days, either left in their shells or peeled. Make sure eggs are refrigerated within two hours after cooking, and don't leave refrigerated cooked eggs out at room temperature for more than two hours. :)

Back