How long are roasted carrots good for?

Steak_lover01

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, how long do roasted carrots last in your fridge? 🥕🤭 I'm always looking to maximize leftovers, hate wasting food. After roasting a big batch, I wonder if they'll stay fresh for meals throughout the week. Would love to get tips on storage or signs they're past their prime.

Hey there, how long do roasted carrots last in your fridge? 🥕🤭 I'm always looking to maximize leftovers, hate wasting food. After roasting a big batch, I wonder if they'll stay fresh for meals throughout the week. Would love to get tips on storage or signs they're past their prime.
Yo, roasted carrots chill in the fridge for about 4-5 days. But if they start smelling funky or get all mushy, time to toss 'em. Just keep 'em sealed tight in a container and they should be cool.🥕✌️

Roasted carrots can typically be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container to maintain their freshness. If you want to prolong their shelf life, you can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Enjoy your roasted carrots in various dishes or as a healthy snack throughout the week! 🥕🌟

Back