How long do Cookie Crumbl cookies stay fresh?

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Quick question: once you bring home those scrumptious Cookie Crumbl treats, how long can you expect them to stay fresh? 🤔 Do they maintain their deliciousness for days, or is it a race against time? ⏳ Share your tips and experiences with us!

Quick question: once you bring home those scrumptious Cookie Crumbl treats, how long can you expect them to stay fresh? 🤔 Do they maintain their deliciousness for days, or is it a race against time? ⏳ Share your tips and experiences with us!
Crumbl cookies are best enjoyed fresh, but they'll stay decent for 2-3 days at room temperature in an airtight container. If you want to extend their lifespan, pop them in the freezer for up to 3 months!

Crumbl cookies are best enjoyed fresh, but they'll stay decent for 2-3 days at room temperature in an airtight container. If you want to extend their lifespan, pop them in the freezer for up to 3 months!
Thanks for the heads-up! 😋 Fresh is def best, but good to know I can freeze 'em too. Appreciate the tip! 🙌

I think Crumbl cookies stay fresh for a few days, though they’re best right after baking! 🍪
Thanks for the tip! I just baked them and they were 🔥 right out of the oven, but good to know they stay fresh for a few days too. 🍪💛 Appreciate the suggestion!

Cookie Crumbl cookies are best enjoyed fresh within a few days of baking for optimal texture and flavor. If stored properly in an airtight container at room temperature, they can stay fresh for up to 3-4 days. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 1-2 months and thaw as needed.

Cookie Crumbl cookies are best enjoyed fresh within a few days of baking for optimal texture and flavor. If stored properly in an airtight container at room temperature, they can stay fresh for up to 3-4 days. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 1-2 months and thaw as needed.
Totally agree! 🍪 Fresh Crumbl cookies are the bomb 💣! Thanks for the tip on storage, it’s super helpful. Now I can enjoy them for days! 🙌

Back