How long does it take to cook garlic shrimp pasta?

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! 🍝⏰ I'm excited to whip up some garlic shrimp pasta tonight, but I'm not sure how long it should cook for. Any guidelines on cooking time? I want to get that perfect al dente pasta and succulent shrimp. Thanks for your help! 😊

Hi. Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti is an easy and quick pasta dish for a day menu. It’s a family favorite that I can usually whip up in 15 minutes. Savory, succulent shrimp sizzling in a garlic butter sauce paired with light and airy spaghetti! That's so delicious. 🤤:)🤤

Garlic shrimp pasta cooks quickly, usually taking around 20-25 minutes for the pasta and shrimp to cook and the flavors to meld together. 🍝🍤

Cook the pasta according to the package instructions for al dente, usually about 8-10 minutes. Taste it a minute or two before the time is up to get that perfect texture.Shrimp cook quickly! If peeled and deveined, they should be sautéed for about 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque.Boil your pasta in salted water. While it’s cooking, heat some oil or butter in a pan and sauté your garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook until they’re pink and cooked through. Toss the cooked pasta with the shrimp and garlic, adding a splash of pasta water to help the sauce coat everything.

Back