How long will homemade vegetable soup last in fridge?

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Heyy foodies! 👋 I just cooked a huge batch of vegetables last night. But then, I'm a bit troubled about how long can this delicious soup last in my fridge.🥣 I don't wanna waste food too, but I just wanna make sure about its lifespan in the fridge. Let's chat! Wanna hear your thoughts! 🌱🥕🍲

I think it's always a good idea to use your senses to check for any signs of spoilage, such as an off smell, strange color, or unusual texture, before consuming leftover soup. 👃👀

Hey there! Your veggie soup should be good in the fridge for about 3-4 days. Just Check it from time to time to see if it;s still good before diving in to make sure it's still fresh and tasty!

Your vegetable soup should last in the fridge for about an average of a few days if stored properly in an airtight container. To extend its shelf life, you can also freeze it for up to 3 months. 🥣❄️

they typically last in the fridge for about 3-4 days if stored properly in an airtight container. but use your instincts and your judgement whether they are still good or nahhh.

Back