How many calories are in no bake cookies?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey all! Decided to dive into the world of no bake cookies 😋🍪 and hit a roadblock. But seriously, how many calories are we even talking per cookie?? 🤔

Recipes are all over the place depending on nuts, chocolate chips, and other goodies. Just trying to enjoy these without feeling totally guilty about ditching the oven 😁 Anyone have a clue about the typical calorie count? Maybe if we all share our go-to no-bake recipes (and their nutrition info!), we can crack the code together?

Who's down? #NoBakeLife #TreatTime

The calorie count for no-bake cookies varies widely depending on ingredients, but typically ranges from 100 to 150 calories per cookie. 🍪💡

Hey all! Decided to dive into the world of no bake cookies 😋🍪 and hit a roadblock. But seriously, how many calories are we even talking per cookie?? 🤔

Recipes are all over the place depending on nuts, chocolate chips, and other goodies. Just trying to enjoy these without feeling totally guilty about ditching the oven 😁 Anyone have a clue about the typical calorie count? Maybe if we all share our go-to no-bake recipes (and their nutrition info!), we can crack the code together?

Who's down? #NoBakeLife #TreatTime
Hey there! 🍪💪 The calorie count for no-bake cookies can vary based on ingredients, but typically, they're around 80-120 calories per cookie. It's always a good idea to check the specific recipe you're using for an accurate count. Happy snacking! 🌟📋

The calorie count for no-bake cookies varies widely depending on ingredients, but typically ranges from 100 to 150 calories per cookie. 🍪💡
Ah, yes, no-bake cookies! From my own experience, I've found that the calorie count can indeed fluctuate based on what ingredients you toss into the mix.

Ah, yes, no-bake cookies! From my own experience, I've found that the calorie count can indeed fluctuate based on what ingredients you toss into the mix.
Hey there! I agree, the calorie count can vary depending on what ingredients you use. It's always a bit of a balancing act, isn't it? But that's part of the fun of making no-bake cookies - you can customize them to your taste and dietary preferences. If you're aiming for a lighter version, you can try substituting certain ingredients or adjusting the portion sizes. Happy baking!🥰

Back