How many calories are typically in a honey deuce?

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
I’m keeping track of my calorie intake but still want to enjoy a nice cocktail. Can anyone tell me how many calories are in a typical honey deuce? Need to know how indulgent it is! 📊

A classic Honeydew is usually around 150-200 calories. It can vary depending on the size of the drink, the type of vodka used, and the amount of sweetener. 😋👌👌🥰

Hello all! Usually around 200-240 calories, I’d say, though it’s worth checking the labels to be sure. 🥂🔍

If you’re watching your calorie intake but still want to enjoy a honey deuce, here’s what you’re looking at. A typical honey deuce cocktail, which is the signature drink at the US Open, is usually around 200-250 calories. The calories mostly come from the vodka and the lemonade, with a little extra from the raspberry liqueur. If you’re trying to keep things light, maybe consider having just one or making a smaller version. It’s definitely an indulgence, but not too crazy if you’re mindful of it!
By the way, I'm not sure if this is a good option, but you can use aspartame instead of sugar.

Back