How many calories in bacon fried cabbage?

Lego

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! 🥓🥬 Quick query: anyone have the deets on the calorie count for bacon fried cabbage? 🤔💭 I'm all about that balance between flavor and health, so I'd love to know how this dish fits into my meal plan. Share your insights and let's keep it tasty yet nutritious!

Hey there! Calculating calories in bacon fried cabbage depends on factors like how much bacon and oil you use. But a rough estimate per serving is around 150-200 calories. Remember, moderation is key! Enjoy your delicious dish! 😋

Hello everyone! 🥓🥬 Quick query: anyone have the deets on the calorie count for bacon fried cabbage? 🤔💭 I'm all about that balance between flavor and health, so I'd love to know how this dish fits into my meal plan. Share your insights and let's keep it tasty yet nutritious!
Bacon fried cabbage can range from 150-200 calories per serving, depending on the bacon and oil used. Opt for leaner bacon, less oil, and lots of cabbage for balance. Pair with nutritious foods for a delicious, healthy meal! 🥓🥬

Back