How many days can I keep creamed corn in the fridge before it goes bad?

yunggunna

Culinary Explorer
Hello, food savers! 🍲 I've got a batch of homemade creamed corn, and I'm wondering, how long can it hang out in the fridge before it's not good anymore? I hate to waste food, so I want to plan my meals accordingly. Anyone know the best before timeline? Thanks a bunch! 🌽

Generally speaking, creamed corn should be good in the fridge for about 3-5 days. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh for as long as possible. If it starts to look or smell off before then, it's probably best to toss it. Better safe than sorry when it comes to food safety!

Generally speaking, creamed corn should be good in the fridge for about 3-5 days. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh for as long as possible. If it starts to look or smell off before then, it's probably best to toss it. Better safe than sorry when it comes to food safety!
This also helped me! My creamed corn only takes overnight and then it goes bad. I wonder what did I do because I wasted a lot of them Thanks for sharing this tip. 😉😉

Back