How many minutes do you cook green beans?

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Howdyy! 🤔 how long do you usually let green beans simmer on the stove? I've heard varying opinions, from just a few minutes to keep them crispy to a longer cook for more tenderness. I usually tend to go for somewhere in between, aiming for that perfect crunch and flavor. How about you? What's your secret to delicious green beans? Would love to hear your tips and tricks! 🌱😊

Howdyy! 🤔 how long do you usually let green beans simmer on the stove? I've heard varying opinions, from just a few minutes to keep them crispy to a longer cook for more tenderness. I usually tend to go for somewhere in between, aiming for that perfect crunch and flavor. How about you? What's your secret to delicious green beans? Would love to hear your tips and tricks! 🌱😊
Though it's important not to overcook them, boiling green beans for about 6-7 minutes until they're bright green and tender can also work well. 🍵

Though it's important not to overcook them, boiling green beans for about 6-7 minutes until they're bright green and tender can also work well. 🍵
I think you are right, just boil green beans from 6 to 7 minutes or until they would be bright green and tender is proper. Jheez, just gotta take care that i am not excess. 😉

Hey there! I prefer roasting my green beans for roughly 5-7 minutes which is the time that makes them soft, yet it keeps the crunch intact. I tend to toss them together with a kick of garlic, salt, and a twist of lemon juice to enhance the taste. What recipe for creating green beans do you use?🌱

Back