How to prepare chicken and broccoli?

Clint08

Novice Foodie
Hey team, keen on nailing the prep for chicken and broccoli. I typically start by steaming broccoli until just tender, then sear chicken pieces until golden. Combining them in a savory sauce brings it all together. Love hearing how others approach this dish. Got any unique methods or tips?

For my chicken and broccoli, I steam the broccoli until tender, then sear golden chicken pieces. Adding a savory sauce ties it all together. One tip: marinate the chicken in soy sauce, garlic, and honey for extra flavor. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds for crunch! Can't wait to hear your methods too!

For my chicken and broccoli, I steam the broccoli until tender, then sear golden chicken pieces. Adding a savory sauce ties it all together. One tip: marinate the chicken in soy sauce, garlic, and honey for extra flavor. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds for crunch! Can't wait to hear your methods too!
Chicken and broccoli is one of my go-to meals for busy weeknights! Though sometimes I like to add a splash of chicken broth to the pan while cooking to keep the chicken juicy and the broccoli tender. 🍲🍗

Back