Hummingbird Food Recipe

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌸

I wanted to share my go-to recipe for hummingbird food. It's super easy to make and the hummingbirds in my garden love it! 🐦❤️

Ingredients:

• 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 4 cups of water
Instructions:

1. Bring the water to a boil in a pot. This helps dissolve the sugar better and removes any impurities.
  2. Stir in the sugar until it's completely dissolved.
  3. Let the mixture cool to room temperature. (You don't want to fill your feeder with hot liquid!)
  4. Once cooled, fill your hummingbird feeder and enjoy watching these beautiful creatures!
    Hummingbird Food Recipe.jpg
Remember, no need to add any red food coloring. The bright color of the feeder itself is enough to attract them. Also, make sure to clean your feeder regularly to keep the hummingbirds healthy.

Hope this helps anyone looking to attract more hummingbirds to their yard! 😊

Happy birdwatching!

Yay, thanks! So easy to make and sounds like the perfect way to attract these little feathered jewels to your yard 🤩 Definitely gonna try this out and see if I can get some hummingbird visitors! 🐦

Thanks for the hummingbird recipe! Who knew it was so easy? No food coloring and clean feeders, got it. Can't wait to see those tiny birdies! 🌺🍯

Hey everyone! 🌸

I wanted to share my go-to recipe for hummingbird food. It's super easy to make and the hummingbirds in my garden love it! 🐦❤️

Ingredients:

• 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 4 cups of water
Instructions:

1. Bring the water to a boil in a pot. This helps dissolve the sugar better and removes any impurities.
  2. Stir in the sugar until it's completely dissolved.
  3. Let the mixture cool to room temperature. (You don't want to fill your feeder with hot liquid!)
  4. Once cooled, fill your hummingbird feeder and enjoy watching these beautiful creatures!View attachment 3794
Remember, no need to add any red food coloring. The bright color of the feeder itself is enough to attract them. Also, make sure to clean your feeder regularly to keep the hummingbirds healthy.

Hope this helps anyone looking to attract more hummingbirds to their yard! 😊

Happy birdwatching!

This hummingbird food recipe is so simple and perfect! Has anyone else found that using organic sugar makes a difference for the little guys? Can't wait to see more hummingbirds at my feeder! 🐦🌸🍯

Back