Hummus Recipe

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I just want to share with you this delicious homemade hummus recipe! 🥳 It's creamy, flavorful, and perfect for dipping or spreading on everything! Let's get blending! 🌟🥙
Ingredients:
234×323
176.7 kB

1714542058206.png

• 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
  • 1/4 cup tahini
  • 1 small garlic clove, minced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving
  • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • Salt, to taste
  • 2 to 3 tbsp water
  • Paprika, for serving (optional)
  • Chopped fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, minced garlic, olive oil, cumin, and a pinch of salt.
  2. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
  3. With the food processor running, gradually add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until the hummus reaches your desired consistency.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more salt or lemon juice if needed.
  5. Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little more olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika and chopped parsley, if desired.
  6. Serve with pita bread, crackers, vegetables, or use as a spread on sandwiches and wraps.
Enjoy your homemade hummus!

This Hummus recipe is a game-changer! 🌟 I love how simple and versatile it is, with just a handful of ingredients that pack a punch of flavor. Whether you're dipping veggies, spreading it on toast, or using it as a sandwich spread, hummus always adds that creamy, garlicky goodness to any dish. Can't wait to whip up a batch of this and dive in! Thanks for sharing! 🥕🥙

Thanks for sharing,This hummus recipe looks fantastic! :) Sometimes I like to swap out the traditional tahini for almond butter or even peanut butter to mix things up

Hummus Recipe? 🥙🌱 Count me in for some creamy goodness! 😋 Whether it's for dipping veggies, spreading on toast, or slathering in a sandwich, homemade hummus is always a winner. Can't wait to whip up a batch and customize it with my favorite flavors. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!

Hey everyone, I just want to share with you this delicious homemade hummus recipe! 🥳 It's creamy, flavorful, and perfect for dipping or spreading on everything! Let's get blending! 🌟🥙
Ingredients:
234×323
176.7 kB

View attachment 2635
  • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
  • 1/4 cup tahini
  • 1 small garlic clove, minced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving
  • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • Salt, to taste
  • 2 to 3 tbsp water
  • Paprika, for serving (optional)
  • Chopped fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, minced garlic, olive oil, cumin, and a pinch of salt.
  2. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
  3. With the food processor running, gradually add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until the hummus reaches your desired consistency.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more salt or lemon juice if needed.
  5. Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little more olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika and chopped parsley, if desired.
  6. Serve with pita bread, crackers, vegetables, or use as a spread on sandwiches and wraps.
Enjoy your homemade hummus!
I love making my own hummus at home! It's so easy and tastes way better than store-bought. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to give it a try and customize it with my favorite toppings.

Back