I made some Easter egg nets 🪺

beni

Tasty Apprentice
As Easter season draws near, I’m eagerly preparing a delightful treat for my guests this year! Let’s indulge ourselves in the delightful combination of crunchy nest and chocolatey eggs, creating memories and celebrating the spirit of the season. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

Ingredients:
I made some Easter egg nets.jpg

For the Butterscotch Nests:
  • 1 cup butterscotch chips
  • 3/4 cup crushed shredded wheat cereal
  • 3/4 cup sliced almonds
For the Pretzel Nests:
  • 1 cup dark chocolate chips
  • 2 1/2 cups mini pretzel sticks, broken in half
Instructions:
  1. Line a muffin pan with plastic wrap.
  2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the baking chips (either dark chocolate or butterscotch) in 30-second intervals until smooth.
  3. Stir in the dry ingredients according to your choice (either crushed shredded wheat cereal and sliced almonds for butterscotch nests, or mini pretzel sticks for pretzel nests).
  4. Scoop the mixture into the muffin cups and use the back of a teaspoon coated with cooking spray to make indentations in each to form nests.
  5. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
  6. Remove from the refrigerator and fill the nests with treats such as Reese’s chocolate eggs and jelly beans.
Note: I also suggest making nests out of Rice Krispies and shredded coconut as well.
Enjoy these delightful Butterscotch and Pretzel Nests, perfect for Easter or any occasion!

These Butterscotch and Pretzel Nests sound like a delightful Easter treat! I love how versatile the recipe is, allowing for different variations like using shredded coconut or Rice Krispies. Your guests are sure to enjoy the crunchy texture and chocolatey goodness of these nests. Thanks for sharing this creative and festive recipe! 🌷

Back