I need inspiration! What's your go-to side dish with glazed ham?

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hi, there lovely foodies! 🌟 I'm planning a glazed ham feast and need some inspiration for side dishes. What's your go-to pairing? 🍽 I'm looking for something that complements the ham perfectly. Whether it's veggies, grains, or something unexpected, I'd love to hear your favorites! Thanks for sharing the yum!

Hi, there lovely foodies! 🌟 I'm planning a glazed ham feast and need some inspiration for side dishes. What's your go-to pairing? 🍽 I'm looking for something that complements the ham perfectly. Whether it's veggies, grains, or something unexpected, I'd love to hear your favorites! Thanks for sharing the yum!
Go for some cheesy scalloped potatoes. They're creamy, cheesy, and pair well with the savory sweetness of glazed ham.🥔🧀 Plus, they're easy to make and always a hit at gatherings.

Roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze or creamy scalloped potatoes are fantastic sides to complement a glazed ham.

I pair my glazed ham with roasted Brussels sprouts since their slight bitterness complements the sweetness of the ham. 🤗 Perfect combination. 💓

Sure thing! 😋 For a delicious side with glazed ham, you can’t go wrong with roasted Brussels sprouts or a tangy pineapple and spinach salad. They complement the sweet and savory flavors of the ham perfectly!

Back