Iced Coffee Recipe

Pshajane

Novice Foodie
Iced coffee is a refreshing and energizing way to enjoy your favorite brew, especially during warm weather. This easy iced coffee recipe will show you how to make a delicious and cool drink that’s perfect for any time of day. Let’s get brewing! 🌞

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup freshly brewed coffee (hot or cold brew)
  • 1/2 cup milk or non-dairy alternative (optional)
  • 1-2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener (to taste)
  • Ice cubes
  • Optional add-ins: vanilla extract, flavored syrups, whipped cream

Instructions:​

1. Brew the Coffee:
    • Brew a strong cup of coffee using your preferred method (drip, French press, espresso, or cold brew). If using hot coffee, let it cool to room temperature or chill in the refrigerator for faster cooling.
  2. Sweeten the Coffee:
    • While the coffee is still hot, stir in the sugar or sweetener until it is completely dissolved. If using cold brew coffee, you can dissolve the sugar in a small amount of hot water first, then mix it into the cold coffee.
  3. Add Milk (Optional):
    • If you prefer your iced coffee with milk, add it to the sweetened coffee. You can use regular milk, almond milk, soy milk, or any other non-dairy alternative. Adjust the amount to your taste preference.
  4. Prepare the Glass:
    • Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. For a richer flavor, you can use coffee ice cubes made by freezing leftover coffee in an ice cube tray.
  5. Pour and Mix:
    • Pour the sweetened coffee (with or without milk) over the ice cubes in the glass. Stir gently to mix the coffee and ice.
  6. Add Optional Flavors:
    • For added flavor, you can mix in a splash of vanilla extract, flavored syrups (such as caramel or hazelnut), or top your iced coffee with whipped cream.
  7. Serve:
    • Serve your iced coffee immediately with a straw. Enjoy the refreshing taste!
This easy iced coffee recipe is perfect for a quick and refreshing pick-me-up. Customize it with your favorite flavors and enjoy a cool, delicious beverage any time of the day. Stay refreshed and energized! ☕❄️
21667-easy-iced-coffee-ddmfs-4x3.jpg

I always forget to make coffee ice cubes, but that's such a smart idea. I usually just go for strong cold brew concentrate and add water or milk to taste over ice. 😋👍😉✨

Ah, the perfect summer treat! 😎☕️ Iced coffee is always a refreshing pick-me-up. Thanks for sharing this simple recipe! I'll definitely be giving it a try! 🥤🌞

Iced coffee is a refreshing and energizing way to enjoy your favorite brew, especially during warm weather. This easy iced coffee recipe will show you how to make a delicious and cool drink that’s perfect for any time of day. Let’s get brewing! 🌞

• Ice cubes

1. Brew the Coffee:
    • Brew a strong cup of coffee using your preferred method (drip, French press, espresso, or cold brew). If using hot coffee, let it cool to room temperature or chill in the refrigerator for faster cooling.
  2. Sweeten the Coffee:
    • While the coffee is still hot, stir in the sugar or sweetener until it is completely dissolved. If using cold brew coffee, you can dissolve the sugar in a small amount of hot water first, then mix it into the cold coffee.
  3. Add Milk (Optional):
    • If you prefer your iced coffee with milk, add it to the sweetened coffee. You can use regular milk, almond milk, soy milk, or any other non-dairy alternative. Adjust the amount to your taste preference.
  4. Prepare the Glass:
    • Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. For a richer flavor, you can use coffee ice cubes made by freezing leftover coffee in an ice cube tray.
  5. Pour and Mix:
    • Pour the sweetened coffee (with or without milk) over the ice cubes in the glass. Stir gently to mix the coffee and ice.
  6. Add Optional Flavors:
    • For added flavor, you can mix in a splash of vanilla extract, flavored syrups (such as caramel or hazelnut), or top your iced coffee with whipped cream.
  7. Serve:
This easy iced coffee recipe is perfect for a quick and refreshing pick-me-up. Customize it with your favorite flavors and enjoy a cool, delicious beverage any time of the day. Stay refreshed and energized! ☕❄️View attachment 4116
thank you for sharing. i'm exactly looking for this

• Ice cubes

1. Brew the Coffee:
  2. Sweeten the Coffee:
  3. Add Milk (Optional):
  4. Prepare the Glass:
  5. Pour and Mix:
  6. Add Optional Flavors:
  7. Serve:
This easy iced coffee recipe is perfect for a quick and refreshing pick-me-up. Customize it with your favorite flavors and enjoy a cool, delicious beverage any time of the day. Stay refreshed and energized! ☕❄️View attachment 4116
I love a good iced coffee, especially on a hot day! This recipe looks simple and delicious—I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

Back