Iced Horchata Coffee Recipe 🧊

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! Yesterday morning, I decided to whip up this Iced Horchata Coffee, and wow— it was such a refreshing way to start my day! ☕ If you love the creamy, cinnamon-y flavor of horchata and the bold kick of cold brew, this is the perfect combo for you. It’s super easy to make, and I found the blend of rice, almonds, and coffee to be spot on! No need to wait hours for it to soak like some traditional recipes— just blend, strain, and sip. So let’s get started and treat yourself to this delicious drink!

Iced Horchata Coffee.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup uncooked white rice
  • 2 cups water
  • ½ cup raw almonds
  • 16 ounces Gevalia® Cold Brew Concentrate - House Blend
  • 1 tablespoon blue agave nectar
  • Ice cubes
  • 4 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks

Directions:
  1. Combine the rice, water, and almonds in a blender. Blend for about 2 minutes until well mixed; the mixture will be a little coarse.
  2. Strain it through a fine sieve or cheesecloth into a pitcher, and discard the leftover solids.
  3. Stir in the cold brew concentrate and blue agave until everything's well blended.
  4. Serve over ice and garnish with cinnamon sticks for a little extra flavor.

And that’s it! No need to let the rice mixture sit— just blend and enjoy. It’s simple but so good. Perfect for a morning pick-me-up or an afternoon treat!

That sounds absolutely delicious! Iced Horchata Coffee is such a refreshing blend of flavors, especially with that cinnamon kick. Thanks for sharing the recipe—definitely going to try it out soon! ☕😊

Back