Iced Pistachio Latte Recipe 🌰

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Iced Pistachio Latte.jpeg
Hey everyone! Ready to try a new twist on your iced coffee? Here’s an easy and delicious recipe for an Iced Pistachio Latte. This drink is perfect for those looking to add a nutty twist to their coffee routine! 🌰☕ Whether you’re chilling at home or need a refreshing pick-me-up, this latte is a delightful treat. Let's get started!

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon pistachio cream​
  • 6 fluid ounces whole milk​
  • Ice, as needed​
  • 2 shots espresso​
Instructions:
  1. Swirl the pistachio cream into a glass. Use a straw to push the cream down and around the sides.​
  2. Add the milk to the glass.​
  3. Fill the glass to within 1 inch of the rim with ice.​
  4. Pour in the espresso and stir gently to combine.​

Enjoy your delicious Iced Pistachio Latte! 🌿☕

This Iced Pistachio Latte looks like the ultimate treat! The flavor combo sounds amazing for a refreshing pick-me-up. Can’t wait to give it a try—thanks for sharing!

OMG, this Iced Pistachio Latte sounds epic! 🌰☕ Love the nutty twist – perfect for a chill vibe or a midday boost. Thanks for sharing, can’t wait to try it! 🙌🎉

View attachment 5374Hey everyone! Ready to try a new twist on your iced coffee? Here’s an easy and delicious recipe for an Iced Pistachio Latte. This drink is perfect for those looking to add a nutty twist to their coffee routine! 🌰☕ Whether you’re chilling at home or need a refreshing pick-me-up, this latte is a delightful treat. Let's get started!

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon pistachio cream​
  • 6 fluid ounces whole milk​
  • Ice, as needed​
  • 2 shots espresso​
Instructions:
  1. Swirl the pistachio cream into a glass. Use a straw to push the cream down and around the sides.​
  2. Add the milk to the glass.​
  3. Fill the glass to within 1 inch of the rim with ice.​
  4. Pour in the espresso and stir gently to combine.​

Enjoy your delicious Iced Pistachio Latte! 🌿☕
This sounds amazing! 🌰☕ I love a good iced latte, and pistachio is such a unique twist. Do you think almond milk would work well with this recipe?

This Iced Pistachio Latte looks like the ultimate treat! The flavor combo sounds amazing for a refreshing pick-me-up. Can’t wait to give it a try—thanks for sharing!
Aw, thanks a bunch! So glad you like it... totally worth trying, especially on a hot day. You're gonna love it! 😎✨

OMG, this Iced Pistachio Latte sounds epic! 🌰☕ Love the nutty twist – perfect for a chill vibe or a midday boost. Thanks for sharing, can’t wait to try it! 🙌🎉
Aw, thanks for the love! 🥳 It’s a game changer, right? So happy you’re gonna try it – hope it hits the spot for you! ☕

This sounds amazing! 🌰☕ I love a good iced latte, and pistachio is such a unique twist. Do you think almond milk would work well with this recipe?
Totally, almond milk would add a nice nutty flavor to the iced pistachio latte! Thanks for the suggestion! 🌰☕

Back