Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid Recipe

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 I just tried making this Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid and wow, it’s a total game-changer! 😍🍇 The creamy filling and sweet raspberry combo are perfect, and the glaze on top? Pure heaven! 🙌✨Super easy to make and looks fab too. Definitely adding this to my go-to recipes!

Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid

Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid Reci.jpg

Ingredients

Filling

• 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
  • ¼ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg yolk
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • Zest of 1 small lemon
  • ¾ cup raspberry pie filling
Braid

• 8 oz crescent roll sheet
Glaze

• 1½ cups powdered sugar
  • 2 tbsp heavy cream
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice (from the zested lemon)
Directions

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
  2. In a medium bowl, use a handheld mixer on medium-low speed to beat together the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg yolk, vanilla extract, salt, and lemon zest until smooth.
  3. Unroll the crescent roll sheet onto the prepared baking sheet and gently flatten it into a rough 8x14-inch rectangle.
  4. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut 10 diagonal strips (about 1½ inches wide) on each side of the rectangle, leaving a solid center (3-4 inches wide) for the filling.
  5. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the center of the dough, avoiding the cut strips.
  6. Spoon the raspberry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
  7. Fold the ends of the crescent dough up over the filling to help contain it. Then, starting from one end, cross one strip over to the other side. Take a strip from the opposite side and cross it over the previous strip. Continue this pattern, making sure to cover the filling completely to prevent it from leaking.
  8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
  9. While the braid is baking, make the glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and lemon juice until smooth. If the glaze is too thick, add a bit more lemon juice to reach the desired consistency.
  10. Allow the braid to cool on the counter for 30 minutes before drizzling with glaze and serving. Enjoy!

Made this Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid and it’s a total winner! 😍🍇 Super simple, so tasty, and looks gorgeous. Perfect for any occasion!

That sounds absolutely delicious! 😋🍰 I can almost taste the creamy filling and sweet raspberry combo
Thank you so much! 😊🍰 I'm thrilled you think it sounds delicious. The creamy filling and raspberry combo really are a tasty duo. I hope you get a chance to try it soon!

Hey everyone! 👋 I just tried making this Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid and wow, it’s a total game-changer! 😍🍇 The creamy filling and sweet raspberry combo are perfect, and the glaze on top? Pure heaven! 🙌✨Super easy to make and looks fab too. Definitely adding this to my go-to recipes!

Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid

View attachment 5120

Ingredients

Filling

• 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
  • ¼ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg yolk
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • Zest of 1 small lemon
  • ¾ cup raspberry pie filling
Braid

• 8 oz crescent roll sheet
Glaze

• 1½ cups powdered sugar
  • 2 tbsp heavy cream
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice (from the zested lemon)
Directions

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
  2. In a medium bowl, use a handheld mixer on medium-low speed to beat together the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg yolk, vanilla extract, salt, and lemon zest until smooth.
  3. Unroll the crescent roll sheet onto the prepared baking sheet and gently flatten it into a rough 8x14-inch rectangle.
  4. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut 10 diagonal strips (about 1½ inches wide) on each side of the rectangle, leaving a solid center (3-4 inches wide) for the filling.
  5. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the center of the dough, avoiding the cut strips.
  6. Spoon the raspberry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
  7. Fold the ends of the crescent dough up over the filling to help contain it. Then, starting from one end, cross one strip over to the other side. Take a strip from the opposite side and cross it over the previous strip. Continue this pattern, making sure to cover the filling completely to prevent it from leaking.
  8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
  9. While the braid is baking, make the glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and lemon juice until smooth. If the glaze is too thick, add a bit more lemon juice to reach the desired consistency.
  10. Allow the braid to cool on the counter for 30 minutes before drizzling with glaze and serving. Enjoy!

Made this Iced Raspberry Pastry Braid and it’s a total winner! 😍🍇 Super simple, so tasty, and looks gorgeous. Perfect for any occasion!
An iced raspberry pastry braid sounds like a sweet and elegant treat! Can’t wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 🍓🥐

Back