In N Out Burger Recipe

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
eod-in-and-out-burger-2-2.jpg

I tried making an In-N-Out Burger at home, and it was a game-changer! 🍔✨ Trust me, once you try this, you might never look at fast food the same way again. Here’s how you can recreate that deliciousness right in your own kitchen.

Ingredients:​

• For the patties:
    • 1 lb ground beef (80% lean)
    • Salt & pepper
    • 4 slices American cheese
  • For the spread:
    • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
    • 2 tbsp ketchup
    • 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
    • 1 tsp white vinegar
  • For the burger assembly:
    • 4 burger buns
    • 1/2 cup sliced onions (grilled)
    • Lettuce
    • Tomato slices
    • Pickle slices (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Make the Spread: Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet pickle relish, and white vinegar in a small bowl. Set it aside.
  2. Prepare the Patties: Divide the ground beef into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
  3. Cook the Patties: Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the patties on the skillet. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip.
  4. Add Cheese: After flipping, place a slice of American cheese on each patty and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts and the patties are cooked to your desired doneness.
  5. Grill the Onions: While the patties are cooking, grill the sliced onions until they’re golden and caramelized.
  6. Toast the Buns: Toast the burger buns on the skillet until they’re nice and golden.
  7. Assemble the Burger: Spread a generous amount of the prepared spread on the bottom bun. Add lettuce, a slice of tomato, and the grilled onions. Place the cheesy patty on top, add pickles if you like, and then cap it off with the top bun.

Conclusion:​

And there you have it, a homemade In-N-Out Burger that’s juicy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying! 🍔🥳 It’s perfect for a casual dinner or impressing your friends at a weekend cookout. Enjoy every bite!

View attachment 5317

I tried making an In-N-Out Burger at home, and it was a game-changer! 🍔✨ Trust me, once you try this, you might never look at fast food the same way again. Here’s how you can recreate that deliciousness right in your own kitchen.

• For the patties:
    • Salt & pepper
  • For the spread:
    • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
    • 2 tbsp ketchup
    • 1 tsp white vinegar
    • 4 burger buns
    • Lettuce
    • Tomato slices

1. Make the Spread: Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet pickle relish, and white vinegar in a small bowl. Set it aside.
  2. Prepare the Patties: Divide the ground beef into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
  3. Cook the Patties: Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the patties on the skillet. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip.
  4. Add Cheese: After flipping, place a slice of American cheese on each patty and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts and the patties are cooked to your desired doneness.
  5. Grill the Onions: While the patties are cooking, grill the sliced onions until they’re golden and caramelized.
  6. Toast the Buns: Toast the burger buns on the skillet until they’re nice and golden.
  7. Assemble the Burger: Spread a generous amount of the prepared spread on the bottom bun. Add lettuce, a slice of tomato, and the grilled onions. Place the cheesy patty on top, add pickles if you like, and then cap it off with the top bun.

And there you have it, a homemade In-N-Out Burger that’s juicy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying! 🍔🥳 It’s perfect for a casual dinner or impressing your friends at a weekend cookout. Enjoy every bite!
Sounds great! I think using a flat grill to cook the patties will give you that nice sear and flavor. Though, you might want to experiment with adding pickles for an extra tangy kick. 😋

Oh wow, an In N Out Burger recipe?! 🍔 This is a dream come true! Can’t wait to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing! 😍

View attachment 5317

• For the patties:
    • Salt & pepper
  • For the spread:
    • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
    • 2 tbsp ketchup
    • 1 tsp white vinegar
    • 4 burger buns
    • Lettuce
    • Tomato slices

Yes! I've been craving In N Out but can't make it to one. Excited to try this recipe at home. Thanks for posting! 🍔🍟

Back