Indulgent Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe 🍫✨

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe.jpg
Indulge in the decadent delight of homemade Chocolate Cream Pie! This classic dessert combines rich cocoa, creamy filling, and a flaky crust for a treat that's perfect for any occasion. Whether you're a novice baker or a seasoned pro, this recipe promises a velvety texture and deep chocolate flavor that will satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your guests. Get ready to create a dessert masterpiece that's as delightful to make as it is to devour!

Ingredients:
  • 1 ½ cups white sugar​
  • 3 egg yolks, beaten​
  • ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder​
  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch​
  • ½ teaspoon salt​
  • 3 cups milk​
  • 1 tablespoon butter​
  • 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract​
  • 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked​
  • 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed​
Directions:
  1. Gather all ingredients.​
  2. Beat sugar and egg yolks together in a large bowl until creamy.​
  3. Mix in cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt until well blended.​
  4. Gently stir in milk.​
  5. Pour mixture into a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling and thickened enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.​
  6. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla extract. Set aside to cool slightly.​
  7. Pour mixture into prepared pastry shell; chill pie in the refrigerator until set, 2 to 4 hours.​
  8. Garnish with whipped topping.​
Enjoy every spoonful of this luscious Chocolate Cream Pie! 🥧

This Chocolate Cream Pie looks insanely delicious—totally drool-worthy! Thanks for sharing the recipe; I can't wait to try it and impress everyone with this sweet treat! 🍫🥧

Say no more! 🍫✨ This looks dangerously delicious. Gonna make it and probably eat half before anyone else gets a chance 😆.

Say no more! 🍫✨ This looks dangerously delicious. Gonna make it and probably eat half before anyone else gets a chance 😆.
Haha, I totally get it... this pie is gonna be hard to share! 😆 Thanks for the props, enjoy that chocolatey goodness! 🍫

This Indulgent Chocolate Cream Pie looks like pure bliss! 🍫✨ The rich, creamy filling and that gorgeous crust—totally irresistible! 😍 Can’t wait to treat myself with this decadent dessert.

This Indulgent Chocolate Cream Pie looks like pure bliss! 🍫✨ The rich, creamy filling and that gorgeous crust—totally irresistible! 😍 Can’t wait to treat myself with this decadent dessert.
Thanks for the love! 😍 So stoked you’re excited to try the Indulgent Chocolate Cream Pie—totally worth every bite! 🍰

Back