Instant Noodle Omelette Pizza

Hi everyone! I love instant noodles a lot and I tried this recipe recently. My family and I love it so much so I really wanted to share it 😋

DSC02415-2 (1).jpg

Serving size: 2 - 3 pax
Ingredients:
  • 2 packets of Mi Sedaap Mi Goreng Perisa Asli (original flavour)
  • 120g luncheon meat cubes
  • 60g canned corn kernels
  • Cherry tomatoes (7 to 8 pieces, halved)
  • 120g shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 30g plain flour
  • Kicap Manis
  • Fried shallots (extra if you desire)
  • Cooking Oil
  • Salt and white pepper mix (to taste)
Directions:
  1. Throw 2 packets of noodles in boiling water in a pot for about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  2. Pour Seasoning Powder, Seasoning Oil, Chilli Sauce and Sweet Soy Sauce (2 packets each for all) into a plate.
  3. Drain the cooked noodles, pour in the plate and toss them evenly together with all the seasonings underneath. Watch the magic unfold in front of your eyes as the colour gradually transitions to a shiny light-brown.
  4. Whisk the plain flour together with water until it becomes a thick mixture, crack 4 eggs in and season it with salt and white pepper. Whisk everything well.
  5. Heat up a wide non-stick pan, add a dash of cooking oil before throwing tossed noodles in.
  6. Pour in egg mixture and level everything equally, making sure that the noodles are evenly distributed within the egg.
  7. Once the top of the omelette is semi-dry and the bottom has set, transfer it to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
  8. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
  9. While waiting for the oven to be ready, heat up a non-stick pan, add a dash of cooking oil and stir-fry the luncheon meat and corn kernels lightly.
  10. Arrange sauteed luncheon meat and corn kernels evenly on top of the omelette and add in cherry tomatoes.
  11. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly to cover the ingredients.
  12. Insert the baking tray with pizza into the oven for 10 mins, and then increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees Celsius for another 2 minutes.
  13. Once ready, take out from heat and sprinkle 2 packets of Fried Onion Kriuk Kriuk ® all over the pizza. If you have extra fried shallots lying around at home, add more for extra flavour and oomph.
  14. To finish off, drizzle kicap manis on top, then cut them into 8 equal pieces… and enjoy!

Disclaimer: This recipe is not mine, I came across it online. Credits to the original recipe here: Mi Sedaap Omelette Pizza

If anyone else has any amazing instant noodle recipes to share, please share them with me, I would love to try them out! And if you have any recommendations to make this even better, please let me know too!

Instant Noodle Omelette Pizza? 🍜🍳🍕 Now, that's a creative twist! Can't wait to give this a try—it sounds like the perfect fusion dish! Thanks for sharing this innovative recipe with us! 🤩👩‍🍳

Instant Noodle Omelette Pizza is a creative fusion masterpiece! 🍜🍳🍕 The crispy noodle crust topped with fluffy omelette and your favorite pizza toppings is a fun and delicious twist on classic comfort food! 🎉👌

Back