Instant Pot Stew Meat Beef Gyros

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hello there :) ! I came across this recipe I thought you might enjoy: Instant Pot Stew Meat Beef Gyros. It's not particularly fancy, but it's really tasty, I promise 😇
Hope you'll like it, this how I did it
Instant pot stew meat beef gyros.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds of stew meat
  • One yellow onion
  • Four cloves of garlic, minced
  • One teaspoon oregano
  • One teaspoon of Za’atar seasoning or one teaspoon of Marjoram
  • Two teaspoons of Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
  • 1 cup of beef broth
  • Tzatziki Sauce
  • Pita Bread or Naan
  • Garnishes: lettuce, tomato, kalamata olives, red onion
Instruction:
  1. Set your Instant Pot to sauté mode and wait for it to heat up.
  2. Slice the onion and mince the garlic.
  3. Once the pot is hot enough, add a bit of oil and throw in the onions. Cook them until they're golden brown and caramelized.
  4. Add the garlic and let it cook for a minute.
  5. Now, it's time for the stew meat. Toss it in and let it brown on all sides.
  6. Sprinkle in the oregano, Za'atar or Marjoram, and Cavender's Greek Seasoning. Give it all a good mix.
  7. Pour in the beef broth and let it simmer.
  8. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and set it to high pressure for 20 minutes.
  9. When it's done, release the pressure and marvel at the deliciousness.
  10. Warm up your pita bread or naan and assemble your gyros with all the toppings and tzatziki sauce.

So, there you have it. My attempt at sharing a recipe. I hope you found it interesting? And if you have any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks for Reading hehe :)

Yum! 🤤 This Instant Pot Stew Meat Beef Gyros recipe has my mouth watering! Who knew you could turn stew meat into a delicious gyro? The mix of seasonings, caramelized onions, and beef broth sounds like a flavor explosion 🤯. And don't even get me started on the tzatziki sauce and fresh garnishes! Can't wait to try it! 🥙🍖👌

Yum! 🤤 This Instant Pot Stew Meat Beef Gyros recipe has my mouth watering! Who knew you could turn stew meat into a delicious gyro? The mix of seasonings, caramelized onions, and beef broth sounds like a flavor explosion 🤯. And don't even get me started on the tzatziki sauce and fresh garnishes! Can't wait to try it! 🥙🍖👌
Thanks I'm glad you like to try it out :)

I'm always on the lookout for new Instant Pot recipes, and these Stew Meat Beef Gyros sound like a winner! 🏆🥙 Can't wait to see how the flavors come together. Thanks for sharing this innovative dish!

Hello there :) ! I came across this recipe I thought you might enjoy: Instant Pot Stew Meat Beef Gyros. It's not particularly fancy, but it's really tasty, I promise 😇
Hope you'll like it, this how I did it
View attachment 1835

Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds of stew meat
  • One yellow onion
  • Four cloves of garlic, minced
  • One teaspoon oregano
  • One teaspoon of Za’atar seasoning or one teaspoon of Marjoram
  • Two teaspoons of Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
  • 1 cup of beef broth
  • Tzatziki Sauce
  • Pita Bread or Naan
  • Garnishes: lettuce, tomato, kalamata olives, red onion
Instruction:
  1. Set your Instant Pot to sauté mode and wait for it to heat up.
  2. Slice the onion and mince the garlic.
  3. Once the pot is hot enough, add a bit of oil and throw in the onions. Cook them until they're golden brown and caramelized.
  4. Add the garlic and let it cook for a minute.
  5. Now, it's time for the stew meat. Toss it in and let it brown on all sides.
  6. Sprinkle in the oregano, Za'atar or Marjoram, and Cavender's Greek Seasoning. Give it all a good mix.
  7. Pour in the beef broth and let it simmer.
  8. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and set it to high pressure for 20 minutes.
  9. When it's done, release the pressure and marvel at the deliciousness.
  10. Warm up your pita bread or naan and assemble your gyros with all the toppings and tzatziki sauce.

So, there you have it. My attempt at sharing a recipe. I hope you found it interesting? And if you have any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks for Reading hehe :)
Thanks for sharing the Instant Pot Stew Meat Beef Gyros recipe! It sounds like a flavorful and convenient twist on traditional gyros, perfect for enjoying tender beef cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot. Can't wait to make these delicious and satisfying gyros for a tasty meal. 🥩🥙🔥

Back