Instant Pot Thai Coconut Shrimp Recipe

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🥥🍤 Just made this Thai coconut shrimp in the Instant Pot, and it was a total hit! So creamy, flavorful, and super quick to make. Here’s the recipe if you want to give it a try!
1500×1125
127 kB

Instant Pot Thai Coconut Shrimp Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
  • 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
  • 2 tbsp fish sauce
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp lime juice
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tbsp ginger, minced
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 cup bell peppers, sliced (any color)
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
  • Cooked jasmine rice or noodles for serving
Instructions:

1. Sauté Aromatics: Set the Instant Pot to "Sauté" mode. Add a splash of oil, then sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant.
  2. Add Curry Paste: Stir in the red curry paste and cook for another minute.
  3. Add Coconut Milk and Shrimp: Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Stir to combine. Add the shrimp and bell peppers.
  4. Cook: Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to "Manual" or "Pressure Cook" for 2 minutes.
  5. Quick Release: Once cooking is complete, carefully perform a quick release of the pressure.
  6. Serve: Stir well and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve over jasmine rice or noodles.
So easy and packed with flavor—hope you enjoy it!

Yum! 😋🍤 That sounds amazing! Definitely adding this to my must-try list. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙌🥥

Hello everyone! I think this sounds delicious! The combo of coconut and shrimp is perfect, though I’ve never tried it in an Instant Pot. 🍤🥥

Back