Is Cosmopolitan drink high in alcohol?

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey, curious if anyone knows how strong a Cosmopolitan drink really is? Been seeing mixed messages online and kinda wanna try making one at home. Just wanna make sure I'm not accidentally making something way too potent, ya know? Got a social sesh coming up and aiming for chill vibes, not blackout city.:love::love::love:

Hey, curious if anyone knows how strong a Cosmopolitan drink really is? Been seeing mixed messages online and kinda wanna try making one at home. Just wanna make sure I'm not accidentally making something way too potent, ya know? Got a social sesh coming up and aiming for chill vibes, not blackout city.:love::love::love:
Stick to the recipe, bro, and you'll be good. Cosmo's got vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and cranberry juice. Keep the proportions balanced for those chill vibes... Don't go overboard on the vodka, or it's gonna hit harder than you expect, trust me... Keep it cool and enjoy your social sesh! 🍹👍

It's just usually packs a moderate punch, with alcohol content ranging from 15-25% ABV. If you want to keep things relaxed, you can adjust the vodka amount to your liking. Just remember to sip slowly and enjoy responsibly!

Back