Italian Chicken Wrap

Kurt

Culinary Explorer
try this for your snack, have something different for tonight!
Italian Chicken Wrap.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 large flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1 tomato, diced
  • 1/2 cup sliced black olives
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup Italian dressing
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: sliced red onions, chopped bell peppers, sliced pepperoni

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Chicken:
    • Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
    • Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
    • Cook the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes on each side or until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
    • Once cooked, let them rest for a few minutes before slicing them into strips.
  2. Assemble the Wraps:
    • Lay out the flour tortillas on a clean surface.
    • In the center of each tortilla, layer shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, shredded mozzarella cheese, and sliced chicken.
    • Drizzle Italian dressing over the fillings.
  3. Fold and Roll:
    • Fold in the sides of the tortilla, then roll it up tightly from the bottom to enclose the fillings.
    • Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings.
  4. Serve:
    • Optionally, you can lightly grill or toast the wraps in a skillet for a minute or two on each side to make them crispy.
    • Slice the wraps in half diagonally and serve immediately.
Feel free to customize the recipe with your favorite ingredients like adding sliced red onions, chopped bell peppers, or even sliced pepperoni for an extra kick of flavor. Enjoy your Italian Chicken Wraps!

This looks amazing! I love how easy it is to customize. Think I'll try it with some roasted red peppers and crumbled feta cheese. Thanks for sharing! 😉👍🙂✨

Just whipped up your Italian Chicken Wrap—so tasty and easy to make! Love the fresh flavors. Definitely adding this to my lunch rotation! 🍗 Grazie for sharing!

Back