Jam Donuts (KRAFNE) 🌯🫔

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
I'm excited to share with you another delicious recipe: Jam Donuts, also known as Krafne! These donuts are absolutely irresistible and perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. To make them, you'll need simple ingredients like flour, milk, sugar, and of course, your favorite jam for filling. The end result is fluffy, golden-brown donuts oozing with sweet, fruity jam.

Ingredients:
Jam Donuts (KRAFNE).jpg

• 1 kilogram of all-purpose flour
  • 240 grams of sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of good quality vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons of rum
  • 1/2 tablespoon of limoncello
  • 30 grams of active dry yeast
  • 140ml of oil
  • 10 egg yolks
  • 450 ml of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • Powdered sugar (for dusting)
  • Vegetable oil (for frying)
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, place the flour and create a hole in the middle. Warm the milk until lukewarm. In a separate bowl, mix the yeast, a tablespoon of sugar, and half of the milk. Pour this mixture into the hole in the flour and let it activate.
  2. Using a mixer, beat the egg yolks, remaining sugar, and vanilla extract until light and doubled in volume (about 2-3 minutes). Add oil, remaining milk, limoncello, and rum to the egg yolk mixture and mix again. Pour this mixture into the flour and yeast.
  3. Mix the dough for about 5-7 minutes with a mixer (using a hook attachment) or for about 15 minutes by hand until it's combined and slightly sticky. Divide the dough in half.
  4. Shape the dough into balls, about 60-70g each. Place the balls on a floured surface with enough space between them, cover, and let rest for 45 minutes.
  5. Heat vegetable oil in a wide, shallow pot over medium-low heat. Once the doughnuts have rested and risen, carefully fry them in the hot oil, flipping them gently to cook both sides until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
  6. Drain the doughnuts on paper towels, dust with powdered sugar while still warm, and let them cool slightly before filling.
They're perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time you're in the mood for a treat! I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy these homemade jam donuts as much as I do. Happy baking!

OMG! These jam donuts are so delicious! I love how you've included simple ingredients to create such a delicious treat. Can't wait to try making these fluffy delights at home.

OMG! These jam donuts are so delicious! I love how you've included simple ingredients to create such a delicious treat. Can't wait to try making these fluffy delights at home.
I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed the jam donuts! 🍩😊 If you need any tips or tricks along the way, feel free to reach out ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

Those jam donuts sound amazing! 🍩😋 Thanks for sharing the recipe... I can't wait to try making them myself!

I'm excited to share with you another delicious recipe: Jam Donuts, also known as Krafne! These donuts are absolutely irresistible and perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. To make them, you'll need simple ingredients like flour, milk, sugar, and of course, your favorite jam for filling. The end result is fluffy, golden-brown donuts oozing with sweet, fruity jam.

Ingredients:View attachment 1188
  • 1 kilogram of all-purpose flour
  • 240 grams of sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of good quality vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons of rum
  • 1/2 tablespoon of limoncello
  • 30 grams of active dry yeast
  • 140ml of oil
  • 10 egg yolks
  • 450 ml of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • Powdered sugar (for dusting)
  • Vegetable oil (for frying)
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, place the flour and create a hole in the middle. Warm the milk until lukewarm. In a separate bowl, mix the yeast, a tablespoon of sugar, and half of the milk. Pour this mixture into the hole in the flour and let it activate.
  2. Using a mixer, beat the egg yolks, remaining sugar, and vanilla extract until light and doubled in volume (about 2-3 minutes). Add oil, remaining milk, limoncello, and rum to the egg yolk mixture and mix again. Pour this mixture into the flour and yeast.
  3. Mix the dough for about 5-7 minutes with a mixer (using a hook attachment) or for about 15 minutes by hand until it's combined and slightly sticky. Divide the dough in half.
  4. Shape the dough into balls, about 60-70g each. Place the balls on a floured surface with enough space between them, cover, and let rest for 45 minutes.
  5. Heat vegetable oil in a wide, shallow pot over medium-low heat. Once the doughnuts have rested and risen, carefully fry them in the hot oil, flipping them gently to cook both sides until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
  6. Drain the doughnuts on paper towels, dust with powdered sugar while still warm, and let them cool slightly before filling.
They're perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time you're in the mood for a treat! I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy these homemade jam donuts as much as I do. Happy baking!
These jam donuts look amazing! Can't wait to give them a try for breakfast this weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back