Jam Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Homemade-strawberry-jam-recipe-image-new.jpg

I recently made jam for the first time, and it was such a fun and rewarding experience. The taste is far better than anything store-bought, and the process is simpler than you might think. If you're ready to try something delicious and homemade, this jam recipe is a great place to start.

Jam Recipe​

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups of fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, or your favorite)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice

Instructions:​

1. Wash and chop the fruit, then add it to a saucepan with the sugar and lemon juice.
  2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the fruit breaks down and the mixture thickens (about 20-30 minutes).
  3. Remove from heat and let it cool. Transfer the jam to a jar and refrigerate.
The result is a delicious, fresh-tasting jam that's perfect for spreading on toast or adding to desserts. I was so pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to make more! Enjoy your homemade treat! 🍓🍞

That sounds amazing! 🍓🍯 There's nothing like homemade jam. I'd love to try your recipe—homemade always tastes better! 🥰✨

View attachment 5278

I recently made jam for the first time, and it was such a fun and rewarding experience. The taste is far better than anything store-bought, and the process is simpler than you might think. If you're ready to try something delicious and homemade, this jam recipe is a great place to start.

Jam Recipe​

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups of fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, or your favorite)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice

Instructions:​

1. Wash and chop the fruit, then add it to a saucepan with the sugar and lemon juice.
  2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the fruit breaks down and the mixture thickens (about 20-30 minutes).
  3. Remove from heat and let it cool. Transfer the jam to a jar and refrigerate.
The result is a delicious, fresh-tasting jam that's perfect for spreading on toast or adding to desserts. I was so pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to make more! Enjoy your homemade treat! 🍓🍞
Just tried this jam recipe with a mix of strawberries and raspberries—turned out amazing! 🍓🍇 Perfect for spreading on toast or adding to yogurt. Anyone else have a favorite fruit combo for jam?

Back