Jiggly Shark Pops Recipe 🦈💙

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Jiggly Shark Pops.jpeg
Hey friends! Yesterday, I tried these fun Jiggly Shark Pops, and let me tell you, they were such a hit! Perfect for kids (and adults who feel like kids 😜). They’re sweet, wiggly, and full of surprises with gummy sharks swimming around. Whether you're throwing a summer party or just want something fun, these pops will make everyone smile! They're super easy to make too, so don’t worry if you’re not a pro in the kitchen – anyone can pull these off. Let’s dive right in!

Ingredients:
  • 3 ½ cups white cranberry juice
  • 1 cup blue soft drink (like Kool-Aid Bursts Berry Blue)
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • Four .25-ounce packages unflavored powdered gelatin
  • One 10.75-ounce frozen pound cake, thawed
  • 2 ounces blue candy melting wafers
  • 2 teaspoons unrefined coconut oil
  • ¼ cup white nonpareils
  • ½ cup tiny rainbow crunchy candy (like Nerds)
  • 8 gummy sharks
  • Whipped cream, for garnish
Directions:
  1. In a medium saucepan, bring the cranberry juice, blue drink, and sugar to a boil over medium-high heat. Once it's off the heat, whisk in the gelatin until it's fully dissolved. Pour the mixture into a 9x13-inch glass dish and pop it into the fridge. Stir every 10 minutes, and after 30-45 minutes, it should be thick but still pourable.
  2. While the gelatin sets, slice the thawed pound cake into eight ¼-inch thick slices. Use the circle side of the push molds to cut out cake circles that fit snugly inside each mold.
  3. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the blue candy wafers with the coconut oil in 15-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Using a silicone brush, paint a strip around the top of each mold and coat it with white nonpareils. Let that set for about 5 minutes.
  4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the rainbow crunchy candy into each mold, then freeze the molds while the gelatin thickens.
  5. Once the gelatin is ready, place one gummy shark into each mold and fill with the gelatin mixture. Tap to release any air bubbles. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until fully set and firm.
  6. Before serving, top each pop with whipped cream, and enjoy your wiggly, jiggly shark treat!

I made these yesterday, and they turned out sooo good! The kids loved the surprise sharks, and the bright colors made them extra fun to eat. Perfect for a hot day or a poolside treat! 😋

That sounds like so much fun! 🦈🍭 I bet those Jiggly Shark Pops were a total blast to make and eat! Perfect for a summer treat. 😋 Can’t wait to try them out at my next get-together! 🎉

Back