Keema Recipe

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful dish: Keema! 🍛 It's a flavorful minced meat curry that's perfec
323×327
250.9 kB

1715701506736.png
t for a cozy dinner. Let's dive into the recipe!
Ingredients:
  • 500g minced meat (beef, lamb, or chicken)
  • 2 onions, finely chopped
  • 2 tomatoes, chopped
  • 2 green chilies, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons oil or ghee
  • 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
  • 1 teaspoon cumin powder
  • 1 teaspoon coriander powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Heat oil or ghee in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped onions and sauté until golden brown.
  2. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chilies, sauté for another minute.
  3. Add chopped tomatoes and cook until they turn mushy.
  4. Add minced meat and cook until it changes color, breaking up any lumps with a spatula.
  5. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt. Mix well to combine.
  6. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the meat is cooked through and the flavors are well blended.
  7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or naan.
Enjoy your delicious Keema!

I've been wanting to try making it at home, and your instructions seem really easy to follow. I appreciate the tips on adjusting the spice level too – I like a bit of heat, but I'll keep it mild for my family. Can't wait to give this a try and let you know how it turns out! 😉👍✨

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful dish: Keema! 🍛 It's a flavorful minced meat curry that's perfec
323×327
250.9 kB

View attachment 3043t for a cozy dinner. Let's dive into the recipe!
Ingredients:
  • 500g minced meat (beef, lamb, or chicken)
  • 2 onions, finely chopped
  • 2 tomatoes, chopped
  • 2 green chilies, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons oil or ghee
  • 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
  • 1 teaspoon cumin powder
  • 1 teaspoon coriander powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Heat oil or ghee in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped onions and sauté until golden brown.
  2. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chilies, sauté for another minute.
  3. Add chopped tomatoes and cook until they turn mushy.
  4. Add minced meat and cook until it changes color, breaking up any lumps with a spatula.
  5. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt. Mix well to combine.
  6. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the meat is cooked through and the flavors are well blended.
  7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or naan.
Enjoy your delicious Keema!
Keema is one of my favorite comfort foods! There's just something so satisfying about the combination of ground meat, aromatic spices, and tomatoes. Plus, it's incredibly versatile—you can serve it with rice, roti, or even use it as a filling for samosas or stuffed peppers. It's definitely a staple in my kitchen, especially on busy weeknights when I need something hearty and delicious in a pinch. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Keema, the ultimate comfort food! 🍛 Its aromatic blend of spices and tender minced meat makes it a delightful dish for any dinner table. Let's enjoy every flavorful bite!

Keema Recipe? 🍛😋 Such a comforting dish! Love the flavors and spices in keema. Can't wait to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Back