Keith's Legendary Spicy Shrimp Pasta

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! So, I gotta tell ya, I stumbled upon this recipe when my buddy Keith decided to show me his culinary skills. I was skeptical at first, but once I tasted it, I knew I had to share it with y'all.

Now, let's dive into this masterpiece. We're talkin' about Keith's Legendary Spicy Shrimp Pasta. Yep, you heard it right, spicy shrimp pasta that's gonna make your taste buds do a happy dance.

Here's what you're gonna need:
Legendary Spicy Shrimp Pasta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 8 ounces of pasta (linguine or fettuccine works great)
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (adjust according to your spice tolerance)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Grated Parmesan cheese (optional, but highly recommended)
Alright, let's get cookin'!

Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until it's firm to the bite. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped onion, and sauté until fragrant.
  3. Toss in the sliced red bell pepper and cherry tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.
  4. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side.
  5. Season the shrimp and veggies with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Give it a good stir to ensure everything is evenly coated.
  6. Now, add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss everything together until well combined.
  7. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, if using.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy the spicy goodness!
Trust me, you'll be thanking Keith for sharing this gem of a recipe with you! So go ahead, give it a try. Cheers to good food and good company!

Oh WOW! Now, that will make you a pasta lover. Anyway, that's a good spicy shrimp pasta recipe. I'll add this to my list, thanks for sharing.🍝

Wow! just thinking of what to eat, your recipe made me crave! This pasta for dinner is such a good idea!

Back