Keto Chicken Thigh Recipes

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious and easy recipe: Keto Chicken Thighs! 🍗🥑 Perfect for those following a low-carb lifestyle, these juicy chicken thighs are packed with flavor and super simple to make. Let's dive into this tasty keto-friendly dish! 😋
Ingredients:
480×378
404.5 kB

1716399641666.png

• 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 4 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
  • 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon wedges (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
  3. In a large oven-safe skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
  4. Add the garlic, thyme, and rosemary to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Place the chicken thighs in the skillet, skin side down, and sear until the skin is crispy, about 5-7 minutes.
  6. Flip the chicken thighs over and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
  7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken thighs reach an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  8. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for a zesty kick. Enjoy!
Ingredients:
  • 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the chicken thighs to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook until the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
  5. Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and thyme, and cook until the sauce thickens slightly.
  7. Return the chicken thighs to the skillet and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
  8. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot. Enjoy!
These recipes are perfect for a tasty and satisfying keto meal!

Keto Chicken Thigh Recipes? Count me in for some juicy, flavorful meals without the guilt! 🍗🥦 Excited to explore these low-carb culinary adventures! 🍽️🥑

I’ve been looking for new keto chicken thigh ideas, and both of these sound perfect. I especially love the idea of the creamy mushroom sauce—can’t wait to try that one out. 🙂👌😉

It's great to have flavorful and low-carb options, and chicken thighs are perfect for that. Can't wait to try some of these recipes for a tasty and satisfying meal! Thanks for sharing your keto-friendly ideas! 🌟

Back